Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Halloween cat

There is someone who really REALLY wants to meet you all!



Meet "Max", one of our two beloved cats! I'm introducing you to him first because he is VERY excited about his favorite holiday coming up this very month! He's all ready for it, even down to his festive bow! (Okay, that part was MY idea, but he accepted it.)




He's counting down the days...only 29 to go! People in our neighborhood love Max. They know he doesn't bring them bad luck if they cross his path. (We haven't broken the news to him yet about that little rumor that black cats bring bad luck...)



Here is Max, right in the middle of a huge yawn. I think he's tired of posing for pictures.



In fact, I think that Max is just plum worn out! :)



On his way to a wonderful dream about Halloween...

9 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

How cute! She is a great Halloween cat!
-Sandy Toes

Rae said...

Max is the most adorable Halloween cat I've ever met! Instead of yawning it looks like he's trying to hiss at the camera! :) He's trying to get into character!

Unknown said...

How cute is he love the bow

Jeni said...

I love you black cat. For some reason orange cats seem to always find a home with us. The one we have now is named Orange Juice...I should try a black bow on him.

You had asked about making stitchery pillows...they are easy and cheap. I am going to try to put something or directions on my blog. I hope you try it. I do it EVERYDAY! You can take it everywhere with you.

Darlene said...

Max is GORGEOUS...our cat would never let us put a bow on her. He must be one mellow fellow!!! I just love cats!!

trish said...

Max is so cute! Love the ribbon! He is quite dashing! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni! I just showed my mom your blog for the first time, and she absolutely loves it!!! She said to tell you that you and she are kindred spirits. She adores your stove. Also, I showed her the blog from August 23, and she knows how truly blessed I am to have a friend like you. :)

About Southern Belle said...

OMG!!! What an adorable cat Max is, I love the orange bow.

the undomesticated wife said...

Your cat looks none too pleased about having to wear that bow. LOL It's very cute though!