Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BOO to you!



I have been boo-ed by Darlene at Darlene's Days! Kind of like the boo-ing that goes on in neighborhoods around this time of year, but instead, in our blog neighborhood, so to speak! And this is the deal~ if you are here because I boo-ed you on over, then well, consider YOURSELF officially, you guessed it~ boo-ed! Now that you are forever worn out of that word, to join in, just take this picture on over to get their gift, which is this cute picture. Don't forget to add it to your sidebar so everyone will know you have already been boo-ed! :) Then those you boo can pass it on!

And I promised I'd show you a picture of the mini banner I made when I put it on our wreath, and I really always try to keep my promises...



Rather appropriate considering this post, don't you think? Although I am a trifle disappointed that it doesn't look quite as good as I imagined it would! Don't you hate when that happens? :) I just thought it would be kind of fun to say this to everyone who comes to our door!



Okay, one last look at the wreath...I have got to say, I am really digging the simplicity of this all-year wreath. It's so easy to pull some out, then add something for the new holiday/season, and the main green ribbon that is wrapped around the wreath will work all year round! I think if I had to make an entirely different wreath for every holiday, I would never do it. Plus, where to store them all in a 1506 square foot house? :) But, in any account, please feel assured you will not be forced to look at this Boo sign one more time, and you're spared from further wreath gazing until next month, after Halloween...just try to forget that next month is a mere four days away! :)


I hope you're week is going well! Only three days until Halloween! :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute I can't believe it is almost November can you!

Robin Beck said...

I just love Darlene!
I really like where you put your boo banner too! It is so cute! November is almost here and I can't wait to get started on Christmas-Time is flying by!
Robin~♥

Elyse said...

How cute! Thanks for the boo!
You are right being casual is awesome and I'm sorry for sounding so whiney yesterday. It was just a passing silly mood! :) I love thrift stores too! Thats where I get 90% of my and Arabella's clothes!
I think your sign looks great!!!

Darlene said...

Happy BOO-ed Day to YOU!!! I LOVE the BOO on your wreath...cute CUTE!!

The Berry's Patch said...

Happy Boo to you. Very cute banner.

Rue said...

Hi Jenni :)

That wreath looks really cute and the Boo sign is darling! I want to say thank you for giving instructions on how to make a banner. I can't sew at all and I never thought of paper and card stock. Brilliant!

I'm sorry Lily hasn't come back yet, but I still have high hopes!

hugs,
rue

cherry said...

I think it is adorable...I forgot I got booed tooo....I am so behind on things...cherry

Elyse said...

Thanks for "following me" you are so sweet! I love your blog too!♥

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Thanks for the nice Halloween surprise of BOO-ing me!!! It really made my day!

Your decorations are so cute!

Jamie

Jeni said...

Now I really like the mini banner....easier to find a place to put it.

Robin Beck said...

Jenni, You wrote me asking if I thought the paper mache pumpkins you have would work for glittering on... I'm sorry I am just now getting back to you! But what it comes down to is are they strong enough to hold the glue and the glitter? I don't think you would have to paint them first because the glitter really does cover everything really well. I know Joann's has the pumpkins I used on sale for 60% off right now. Sorry I'm not a bigger help! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Robin~♥

Our Complete Family said...

Cute and fun and neat hun! Happy almost Halloween!!! Hugs, Les