Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween to you!


Okay, I realize this little craft was completely last minute, and that I've just hung this up only to take it down tomorrow! But I really wanted to do this one, and of course, just had to show you! I first saw this great idea on At Home in Georgia, and just loved it! :) The picture didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but you get the idea! I ended up having to add extra adhesive gems to the top because I made a little tear in the paper (trying to straighten the adhesive ribbon!) so I had to cover it up somehow. Oh, well, next time I'll just leave well enough alone! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! No one around here was excited or anything....ha! :)
We always go to a carnival at my parents' church, and the kids LOVE it! This year was no different! I'll make sure to show pictures of their costumes next time I blog, and I also have a few awards to say thanks for AND pass along! :)

Happy Friday! Happy Halloween! :)

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Cute, cute...hope you had a great Halloween!

About Southern Belle said...

Too cute!!!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Thanks for visiting my blog again! Your kind words are always a nice to read!!!

I love your craft idea!

I hope your family had a nice Halloween!

--Jamie

Anonymous said...

I love all your Halloween crafts, and this one is especially cute!

Jeni said...

Isn't it just so much fun to make stuff! Now we need to come up with something cute to print for November.
So what did your kids dress up as last night?

Elyse said...

Hey lady! That sign is adorable! I bought some gourds and mini pumpkins to decorate with but i am just the worst decorator! I love your creativity and craftiness! :)
Arabella was a ladybug for halloween. So cute! I put some pics on my blog. I'm glad you guys had a fun day :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very cute...we could do that with alot of holidays...so fun!
-sandy toes

Katie said...

Cute sign and "boo" banner on your wreath!

To answer your question...I climbed that ladder to stop the fire alarm from going off...thank goodness it was steady!

Ms. Tee said...

That's really cute, and so are your sweet kids in their outfits! You aren't the only one who likes everything to coordinate - I'm that way too. :)