Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Etsy apron

The last time I blogged, I told you all about the "Etsy deadline" my sister and I made to motivate ourselves to get a move-on! Well, I didn't technically make it, but I was close! I was just one day passed our deadline. (Although, officially that meant having it on your Etsy store site. ) But really, that's what you get when you change your apron design in the middle of sewing it! I had to practically start over, and add the perfectionism thing to the mix, and well, let's just say, it took much longer than it ever should have!

I know this isn't the best picture of the apron, but I think I somehow deleted the others!



Have a wonderful evening! :)




3 comments:

About Southern Belle said...

So cute!!!

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh that is so cute, Jenni!

Anonymous said...

Yea! You finished it, and it looks great!