Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Odette from A View From Above and Amy from Bubbles Blog have tagged me to list six unimportant things that make me happy! Oh, I was so much hoping to "get" this one! Thank you much, Odette and Amy! :)
The rules are:
1. to mention the person who nominated you
2. to list 6 unimportant things that make you happy
3. to then tag 6 blogs, state the rules and then notify them with a comment on their blog, SO...
Six unimportant things that make me happy are~
1. General Hospital! Oh yes, it's true! I love this show, and have been following it for a very long time! I don't watch it every day, but whenever I can I do! It is my "guiltless" pleasure! :)
2. Ghirardelli chocolate chips... A handful of these after lunch is my favorite dessert! Strange, I know...
3. Yummy smelling body wash and lotions
4. That first cup of coffee in the morning~ I don't think I could wake up without it! (Or the second cup!)
5. paint~ I love to paint my house! I love mixing it up, and changing the colors...often!
(It drives my family bonkers, though!)
6. Decorating~ I so much enjoy working on our house and making it a home! :)
So now... Memoirs from a Southern Domestic Goddess; Frills, Fluff and Trucks; Tidbits from Liz; The Pleasures of Homemaking; The Delightful Home; and Montee is a Palmettogirl~ you've been tagged!
Okay, now a confession, or perhaps the better word would be apology, I have been so terrible with awards and tags (passing them on) since, well, almost since the beginning. But this time (different from the last time I said it of course!) I am going to do better, turn over a new leaf, and this starts now!
I hope you all have a great night! Half way through to the weekend now! :)