Monday, January 25, 2010

Guess where!

Can you guess...




where we are?




Visiting a happy place...




The happiest place on earth, I'm told...






Where the sun is out, and it's rarely cold...





Did you guess? ;)

Yep, if you guessed Orlando, Florida, then you are right on! A big huge thank you goes to David's parents for giving us a week of their time share at this beautiful place! :) So we are having fun here in the sun until Saturday!

I just had to share this, because it's so darn exciting! Hope you don't mind! :) AND I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

Have a great night, :)




* Images courtesy of Google.




































16 comments:

Amy S. said...

I'm so happy for you! Things have been stressful lately and you definitely needed this trip! I must admit, as I'm sitting under an electric blanket and drinking hot chocolate to help me warm up, I'm very envious. :)
Can't wait to see you and hear all about it!

Odette said...

have a good time, enjoy!
xoxoxo

Amy said...

have a great time!! xxxx

Lauren said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!!

Susie's country cottage said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time. In fact, I'm pretty sure you are if you are in Florida...you lucky thing!

Scrappy Girl said...

How fun! January is really getting on my nerves and I would love a little getaway! Have a safe trip!

Southern Belle said...

Sweet! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. Oh, and since I know you are blogging...have no worries, it appears Lil' Miracle plans to wait until you are home to arrive. Take care, Christine = )

Angie said...

Oh, so fun! I have been there only once when I was like 10 years old. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Amber M. said...

Have a wonderful time!!! ..but don't use up all the fun because we'll be going in March..:-)

Gill - That British Woman said...

Thanks for popping by my blog.

Enjoy your time at Disney!!

Gill in Canada

jen said...

wooohooo! Have a great time Jenni!

Liz said...

I hope you guys are having a wonderful time!

Kelli at Lovely Vintage Cottage Life said...

And why didnt you pick me up on the way?!?!?! hahaha just kidding. We are heading down their later in the year. Have a great time and bring back some of that warmth :)
Smoochies,
Kelli

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Ahhhh, bliss! :) My little ones have no idea there is a Disney other than Disneyland! ;)

~ Sarah

Manuela@TPOH said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm jealous that you're some place so nice a warm AND sunny!

Manuela

Jeni said...

The happiest place on earth! I bet it feels like a dream!