Monday, September 21, 2009

So many magazines...


...So little time!

I have mentioned before that I have an addiction to magazines...I just can't get enough! And now, I am discovering more and more of their corresponding websites, chock full of ideas and beautiful pictures to gaze at!





And in particular, I am loving the Country Living website. Have you visited it?






I love to pour over the beautiful pictures, filing away all of the fantastic ideas into my memory...





And think how fun it is to spend a little time looking at all the ways people have put a little beautiful into their lives and homes,




I always leave with a fresh perspective and new ideas. Such as...this chalkboard pantry door. I love this idea! I have seen it on a blog a while back, I am almost positive it was on The Candlelit Cottage, and thought it was wonderful! I think it is such a fun way to add a little character, as well as a place to write reminders and lists.

So, if you had to pick just one magazine to read, which would it be?

12 comments:

Cal said...

What great idea.

Susie's country cottage said...

I am a bit of a magazine addict myself but have been trying to cut down recently! There are so many tempting ones out there aren't there? My favourite one at the moment is Period Living.

About Southern Belle said...

Cute pictures! If I actually had an opportunity to sit down and read a magazine it would be Southern Living hands down! See you soon!

~Christine

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

I love Country Living magazine! I find there website a bit hard to navigate. Must just be me because everyone always finds the best pictures there!

Manuela

bubble said...

fab idea!

hope you found the info useful about chickens. do you think you will be getting some?

xxxx

Darlene said...

Country Living magazine is one of my favorites!! I am a magazine addict too. I could sit and browse through them for hours!! Then I wonder where the day has gone.

Amber M. said...

I'm addicted to mags, too, but I like all the recipes as well as decorating ideas. It's all eye candy!

In fact, I have a basket FULL of Fall mags all ready to clip. Wanna come over??:-) I had no idea we were "neighbors" now!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Lots of neat ideas!

Tracey said...

Lovely ideas, I love any craft magazine! XXX

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Me too! There is nothing that gives me more of a thrill than a stack of magazine waiting to be read (well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration...)

Those are cute pictures. I also wanted to tell you that I love your blog colors of blue and red. So cute!

Hope things are going well for you!

XOXO
Jen

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I heart magazines too...it's so hard to get rid of them. Coastal Living is my fav! I'm signing up to follow and I hope you check out my blog and do the same!

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

I want the first kitchen!