Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back from summer vacation...



...And getting back into the swing of things here at home. It was such a wonderful vacation!




We had fun, seeing the sights...




Kicking back, relaxing...




Eating good food...




And even enjoying a little crafting and coffee...




Now it's back to the daily grind, but that's okay~







We have wonderful memories and pictures to remind us, should we forget...







I hope you all had a truly blessed Fourth of July!
I love this holiday, and always get a little lump in my throat when I hear the old, patriotic songs! I love this country, and am so proud and thankful to be an American!

I hope you are enjoying the summer as well, and staying cool!
:)


Blessings,


7 comments:

trish said...

Your pictures are just beautiful! Oh how I miss the Pacific coast!! :o)
What kind of crafting are you doing?
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Scrappy Girl said...

Hello from the beach! Gorgeous photos! I don't even want to think about getting back to the daily grind yet! I still have 4 more days...

Robin Beck said...

Looks like you guys had a lovely time! Glad you are back safe and sound!
Robin~♥

About Southern Belle said...

Such pretty pictures! So glad your vacation was all you hoped it would be. {BTW, the coffee looks soooo good!}

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a wonderful vacation! It looks like you guys went to a beautiful place!

Pam said...

Beautiful pics.esp love the tree. Very nice.

Camille said...

I just hopped over from "A Merry Heart" to meet you! What a lovely blog. I scrolled down and down and down and see you have been renovating and doing a great job of it! And you captured some lovely photos on your time away...SUCH a gorgeous sunset!! How blessed we are to see such sights...the LORD is so good!

Sorry I commented on such an old post, but I wanted you to see that I did indeed scroll ALLLL the way to the bottom of this first page of your blog. ;-)

Blessings to you!
Camille